College Graduate Program at Sunrise Volkswagen
We hear congratulations are in order.
We can do better than that.
We think graduating college is an achievement worth rewarding. That’s why we created our College Graduate Program*. It’s designed to help you buy or lease a new Volkswagen, so you can have even more to celebrate.
- Receive a $500 Contract Bonus** when you purchase or lease any new Volkswagen vehicle through Volkswagen Credit.
- Get competitive rates even if you have a limited credit history. Credit history is not required, but if you have existing credit, it must be in good standing.
- No security deposit is required on a new lease.
Get into gear for your new Volkswagen.
You’ve just finished four years (more or less) of hard work, and you deserve to continue your journey in a Volkswagen.
You’ll need to meet the following requirements:
- You graduated within the past 24 months, or will graduate in the next six months from an accredited U.S. or Canadian college or university.
- You are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- You have a full-time (permanent) job, or have a written commitment from your future employer.
When you visit your nearest VW Dealership, you’ll need to provide:
- ▢ Your valid driver’s license
- ▢ Proof of insurance and agent contact information
- ▢ A copy of your degree or transcript and contact information for your college or university
- ▢ Proof of income and full-time employment as well as contact information for a human resources or payroll representative
- ▢ Two complete personal references (including address and phone number) who reside in the U.S. and that Volkswagen Credit can contact directly
*Volkswagen of America, Inc., will pay a $500 Contract Bonus when customers eligible for the College Graduate Program lease or purchase a new, unused 2018 or 2019 Volkswagen vehicle through participating dealers (excludes 2015 VW TDI vehicles). Credit approval required. Bonus must be applied toward the customer’s lease or purchase; not redeemable for cash. To qualify for the Program, you must be must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident who graduated from a U.S. or Canadian accredited college/university within 24 months of credit application, and employed in a full-time permanent position or have a written commitment from a future employer. References, proof of income, copy of degree or official transcript, and contact information for college/university required. Credit history is not required, but existing credit must be in good standing and have no previous derogatory credit. Not valid in Puerto Rico. See your local Volkswagen dealer for details or, for general product information, call 1-800-Drive-VW.
© 2018 Chumney & Associates