Directions to Sunrise Volkswagen from Atlantic Beach, NY
Directions from Atlantic Beach, NY
Distance: 7.7 miles
Travel time: 22 minutes
From Atlantic Beach to Sunrise Volkswagen:
- Head east on Park St toward Jefferson Blvd 23 ft
- Turn right onto Jefferson Blvd 0.1 mi
- Turn right onto Ocean Blvd 0.2 mi
- Turn tight onto Dutchess Blvd 0.1 mi
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Park St 0.2 mi
- Merge onto Atlantic Beach Bridge 0.5 mi
- Continue straight onto NY-878/Nassau Expy 2.2 mi
- Slight right toward Bay Blvd 0.1 mi
- Use the left lane to turn slightly right onto Bay Blvd 344 gt
- Continue onto Peninsula Blvd 3.5 mi
- Turn left onto Scranton Ave 0.5 mi
- Turn right onto Horton Ave 72 ft
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto NY-27 E, Sunrise Volkswagen will be on the right 378 ft
About Atlantic Beach, NY
Atlantic Beach is a village off the South Shore of Long Island in the Town of Hempstead in Nassau County, New York. The first real interest in the barrier island of Atlantic Beach came in 1922 when Robert Moses, the famous highway builder, and Chairman of the State Council of Parks included Atlantic beach as part of his “State Park Plan for New York”. Atlantic Beach became of vital importance to the government during World War II. By the end of World War II, Atlantic Beach had become a summer mecca.
Why should you visit our Lynbrook, NY Volkswagen dealership? Our VW sales professionals provide outstanding customer service and match you with vehicles that meet your top priorities. We want you to find a VW car that fits within your budget that also has the amenities and capabilities you’re looking for. We have an onsite VW finance center where we’re more than happy to walk you through your leasing and financing options, as well as answer any questions. And don’t forget—we also feature a state-of-the-art service and Volkswagen parts center! From oil changes to new tires, you can count on us.
Visit Sunrise Volkswagen today! We look forward to working with you soon.