Directions to Sunrise Volkswagen from Garden City, NY
Directions from Garden City, NY
Distance: 7.0 miles
Travel time: 18 minutes
From Garden City to Sunrise Volkswagen:
- Head southwest on Stewart Ave toward Franklin Ave 59 ft.
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Franklin ave 1.6 mi.
- Slight right onto Adams Ave 85 ft.
- Continue straight onto W Peninsula Blvd 4.5 mi.
- Use the right lane to turn left onto Peninsula Blvd 0.1 mi
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto NY-27 W 0.6 mi
- Make a U-turn at Horton Ave, Sunrise Volkswagen will be on your right 470 ft
About Garden City, NY
Garden City was founded by multi-millionaire Alexander Turney Stewart in 1869, and is located on Long Island, 18.5 miles from mid-town Manhattan, and just south of the Town of North Hempstead. The Garden City name is also applied to unincorporated areas in the region such as Garden City South, Garden City Park and East Garden City. Roosevelt Field, the current shopping center and former airfield from which Charles Lindbergh took off on his landmark 1927 flight, is located in East Garden City.
Why should you visit our Lynbrook, NY Volkswagen dealership? Our VW sales professionals provide outstanding customer service and match you with vehicles that meet your top priorities. We want you to find a VW car that fits within your budget that also has the amenities and capabilities you’re looking for. We have an onsite VW finance center where we’re more than happy to walk you through your leasing and financing options, as well as answer any questions. And don’t forget—we also feature a state-of-the-art service and Volkswagen parts center! From oil changes to new tires, you can count on us.
Visit Sunrise Volkswagen today! We look forward to working with you soon.