Directions to Sunrise Volkswagen from Hewlett Harbor, NY
Directions from Hewlett Harbor, NY
Distance: 2.2 miles
Travel time: 9 minutes
From Hewlett Harbor to Sunrise Volkswagen:
- Head north on Everit Pl toward Adams Rd 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto Auerbach Ave 02. mi
- Turn left onto E Rockaway Rd 95 ft
- Turn right onto Union Ave 0.8 mi
- Turn left onto Scranton Ave 0.9 mi
- Turn right onto Horton Ave 72 ft
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto NY-27 E, Sunrise Volkswagen will be on your right 378 ft
About Hewlett Harbor, NY
The Village of Hewlett Harbor is located within the Town of Hempstead in Nassau County, New York. In 1914, a famous lawyer Joseph Auerbach, bought most of the land that is now Hewlett Harbor and built a summer residence. In 1925, Hewlett Harbor was incorporated as a village. Today, the village consists of 439 single-family homes.
Why should you visit our Lynbrook, NY Volkswagen dealership? Our VW sales professionals provide outstanding customer service and match you with vehicles that meet your top priorities. We want you to find a VW car that fits within your budget that also has the amenities and capabilities you’re looking for. We have an onsite VW finance center where we’re more than happy to walk you through your leasing and financing options, as well as answer any questions. And don’t forget—we also feature a state-of-the-art service and Volkswagen parts center! From oil changes to new tires, you can count on us.
Visit Sunrise Volkswagen today! We look forward to working with you soon.