Directions to Sunrise Volkswagen from Inwood, NY
Directions from Inwood, NY
Travel time: 15 minutes
From Inwood to Sunrise Volkswagen:
- Head north toward Burnside Ave 72 ft
- Turn right onto Burnside Ave 0.3 mi
- Use the 2nd from the left lane to turn left onto Nassau Expy 0.3 mi
- Slight right toward Bay Blvd 0.1 mi
- Use the left lane to turn slightly right onto Bay Blvd 344 ft
- Continue onto Peninsula Blvd 3.5 mi
- Turn left onto Scranton Ave 0.5 mi
- Turn right onto Horton Ave 72 ft
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto NY-27 E, Sunrise Volkswagen will be on your right 378 ft
About Inwood, NY
Inwood is included among the Five Towns, an informal grouping of villages and hamlets in Nassau County on the South Shore of western Long Island adjoining the border with Queens County in New York City. Inwood was first settled in 1817 and was originally called North West Point after its geographic position in relation to the more central part of Far Rockaway of which it was then a part. Its original settlers were Jamaica Bay fishermen. Soon after the American Civil War, the area became known as Westville but that was changed in 1889 When the first post office in the village was established.
Why should you visit our Lynbrook, NY Volkswagen dealership? Our VW sales professionals provide outstanding customer service and match you with vehicles that meet your top priorities. We want you to find a VW car that fits within your budget that also has the amenities and capabilities you’re looking for. We have an onsite VW finance center where we’re more than happy to walk you through your leasing and financing options, as well as answer any questions. And don’t forget—we also feature a state-of-the-art service and Volkswagen parts center! From oil changes to new tires, you can count on us.
Visit Sunrise Volkswagen today! We look forward to working with you soon.