Directions to Sunrise Volkswagen from Island Park, NY
Directions from Island Park, NY
Distance: 5.8 miles
Travel time: 19 minutes
From Island Park to Sunrise Volkswagen:
- Head north on Long Beach Rd 0.2 mi
- Turn right to stay on Long Beach Rd 0.9 mi
- Use any lane to turn slightly left to stay on Long Beach Rd 0.4 mi
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Daly Blvd 0.5 mi
- Turn right onto Lawson Blvd 1.5 mi
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Atlantic Ave 0.5 mi
- Turn right to stay on Atlantic Ave 0.2 mi
- Turn left onto Scranton Ave 1.6 mi
- Turn right onto Horton Ave 72 ft
- Turn right at the first cross street onto NY-27 E, Sunrise Volkswagen will be on your right 378 ft
About Island Park, NY
Island Park is a small Island in southern Nassau County located between the mainland and the Island of Long Beach. It has been known as Hog Island, Barnum Island and Jekyll Island. In 1926, Island Park became an incorporated village. During the colonial times, settlers in the area raised hogs in drier areas, and therefore, the island was named Hog Island. The name was used through 1874. During the American Revolutionary War, Patriots on Long Island realized the strategic importance of Hog Island and posted a guard boat off its coast. In 1870, the Long Island Railroad (LIRR) laid a single track through Island Park to Long Beach.
Why should you visit our Lynbrook, NY Volkswagen dealership? Our VW sales professionals provide outstanding customer service and match you with vehicles that meet your top priorities. We want you to find a VW car that fits within your budget that also has the amenities and capabilities you’re looking for. We have an onsite VW finance center where we’re more than happy to walk you through your leasing and financing options, as well as answer any questions. And don’t forget—we also feature a state-of-the-art service and Volkswagen parts center! From oil changes to new tires, you can count on us.
Visit Sunrise Volkswagen today! We look forward to working with you soon.