Directions to Sunrise Volkswagen from Roosevelt, NY
Directions from Roosevelt, NY
Distance: 7.6 miles
Travel time: 16 minutes
From Roosevelt to Sunrise Volkswagen:
- Head east on Mollineaux Pl toward Washington Ave 364 ft
- Turn right onto Washington Ave 262 ft
- Turn right onto Babylon Turnpike 443 ft
- Slight right onto Nassau Rd 0.7 mi
- Turn left onto Pine St 230 ft
- Turn left onto Southern Pkwy ramp to NY & merge onto Southern Pkwy 2.2 mi
- Take exit 19S to merge onto Peninsula Blvd 3.7 mi
- Use the right lane to turn left to stay on Peninsula Blvd 0.1 mi
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto NY-27 W 0.6 mi
- Make a U-turn at Horton Ave, Sunrise Volkswagen will be on your right 470 ft.
About Roosevelt, NY
The history of the village of Roosevelt can be traced back to the settlement of Hempstead in 1644. The settlers established a village and organized the government and their village later became the religious, economic, and political center of a growing stream of settlements. Deeds recorded before 1830 refer to the area as Rum Point. After the Civil War, it became known as Greenwich Point. With the establishment of an independent post office, Greenwich Point changed its name to Roosevelt as the prior name was not accepted by the Post Office authorities. The current moniker was chosen in honor of U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt.
Why should you visit our Lynbrook, NY Volkswagen dealership? Our VW sales professionals provide outstanding customer service and match you with vehicles that meet your top priorities. We want you to find a VW car that fits within your budget that also has the amenities and capabilities you’re looking for. We have an onsite VW finance center where we’re more than happy to walk you through your leasing and financing options, as well as answer any questions. And don’t forget—we also feature a state-of-the-art service and Volkswagen parts center! From oil changes to new tires, you can count on us.
Visit Sunrise Volkswagen today! We look forward to working with you soon.