Directions to Sunrise Volkswagen from Uniondale, NY
Directions from Uniondale, NY
Distance: 7.6 miles
Travel time: 16 minutes
From Uniondale to Sunrise Volkswagen:
- Head south toward Uniondale Ave 141 ft
- Turn right toward Uniondale Ave 72 ft
- Turn left onto Uniondale Ave 0.8 mi
- Slight right onto Brookside Ave 0.1 mi
- Turn left onto Pine St 0.2 mi
- Merge onto Southern Pkwy 2.0 mi
- Take exit 19S to merge onto Peninsula Blvd 3.7 mi
- Use the right lane to turn left to stay on Peninsula Blvd 0.1 mi
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto NY-27 W 0.6 mi
- Make a U-turn at Horton Ave, Sunrise Volkswagen will be on the right 440 ft
About Uniondale, NY
Uniondale is an unincorporated part of the Town of Hempstead. The region was first settled in by Europeans in the 1640s after the establishment of a treaty between the local Indians and English colonists. Though the early settlers came from the English colony of Connecticut, it was New Amsterdam that issued them a patent after the purchase of the land. Uniondale, which was earlier known as Turtle Hook, started developing after the opening of Mitchel Field, which is now home to the Nassau Community College and Hofstra University.
Why should you visit our Lynbrook, NY Volkswagen dealership? Our VW sales professionals provide outstanding customer service and match you with vehicles that meet your top priorities. We want you to find a VW car that fits within your budget that also has the amenities and capabilities you’re looking for. We have an onsite VW finance center where we’re more than happy to walk you through your leasing and financing options, as well as answer any questions. And don’t forget—we also feature a state-of-the-art service and Volkswagen parts center! From oil changes to new tires, you can count on us.
Visit Sunrise Volkswagen today! We look forward to working with you soon.