Lease End Protection
End your lease with added ease, not expense.
Volkswagen Drive Easy Lease-End Protection* waives up to $10,000 of excess wear and tear charges for interior stains, tire wear, chips, dents and dings, and more at the end of your lease. This way, you can thoroughly enjoy your leased Volkswagen.
Lease-End Protection benefits:
- Waives covered excess wear and tear charges up to $10,000
- Waives excess mileage charges up to 500 excess miles
- Covers charges for missing parts up to $150 in total
- Transferable for a $50 fee if another private party assumes your lease agreement
- Cancelable at any time; after 30 days, pro rata refund will be provided and $50 fee will apply*
- No deductible
Coverage of excess wear and use charges for items such as:
- Paint wear and exterior surface dents, scratches, chips, pits, cracks, and discoloration
- Interior upholstery surface rips, tears, stains, burns, and spotting
- Front and rear windshield and side glass chips
- Carpet rips, tears, stains, and spotting
- Side and rearview mirrors (glass, surface, and mechanical/electrical)
- Front and rear door, hatch, and tailgate rubber seals
- Head lamps, tail lamps, and light bulbs
- Bumpers, bumper covers, step bumpers, and surrounding bumper trim
- Convertible tops, including trim and moldings
- Audio equipment, speakers, and systems
- Badges and body insignia
- Tire wear
Lease-End Protection is not available in New York.
- Any itemized excess wear and tear charge that exceeds $1,000
- Repairs performed prior to lease agreement termination
- Charges for alterations or modifications to the vehicle
- If vehicle is used for competitive driving, racing, or a prohibited commercial purpose
- Any charges caused by customer’s wrongful or intentional acts
Contact your participating Dealer to request additional information about the Volkswagen Drive Easy Program.
*Lease-End Protection is only available if you lease your vehicle through VW Credit Leasing, Ltd.