The Volkswagen Service Credit Card in Lynbrook
While routine maintenance and occasional repairs are inevitable aspects of owning a car, there’s no need for uncertainty over the best way to pay for these services. As your Long Island source for new and pre-owned Volkswagens, like the Volkswagen Passat, Sunrise Volkswagen wants our Lynbrook customers to know about the conveniences of the Volkswagen Service Credit Card.
What is the Volkswagen Service Credit Card?
As the name implies, this is a credit card for use towards all things related to maintaining your Volkswagen Passat. Unexpected repair? Cool new accessory? Scheduled maintenance? No problem. Put it on your Volkswagen Service Credit Card and enjoy benefits including:
- Exclusive cardholder-only savings on Volkswagen service and accessories, including maintenance and tires
- A dedicated line of credit just for purchases related to your Volkswagen
- Convenient financing plans with extended deferred interest
- $0 liability on fraudulent purchases
- Easy, 24/7 online account management
- Benefits that start as soon as you’re approved
What are the exclusive cardholder benefits?
With 2020 right around the corner, new program benefits are sure to become available, but 2019 cardholders have enjoyed perks like:
- Six-month deferred interest on purchases over $200
- A $25 Visa® Prepaid Card when using the Volkswagen Service Credit Card on qualifying purchases over $250
- And more!
Getting approved for a Volkswagen Service Credit Card is as easy as applying online right here on the Sunrise Volkswagen website, or you can visit our Volkswagen service center in Lynbrook to apply in-person.
When something comes up, and your Volkswagen Passat needs repairs or servicing, it’s nice to have the peace of mind of a flexible repayment schedule. Don’t let vehicle maintenance derail your financial goals in 2020, let Sunrise Volkswagen help you sign up for a Volkswagen Service Credit Card and take the worry out of getting your car back on the road!