Vehicle Service Protection
Vehicle Service Protection
Unexpected expenses won’t know what hit them.
A Vehicle Service Protection Plan delivers benefits beyond your factory warranty program, with coverage options for mechanical repairs,* parts, and labor up to 10 years or 120,000 miles.*
Protection, personalized for you.
Your participating dealer will guide you through our three available Vehicle Service Protection Plans and deductible options to help you determine which level best suits your vehicle and personal needs.
- You’ll receive genuine parts* and service for your vehicle
- Nationwide service available at all participating Volkswagen dealers or other authorized service providers
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance with enhanced roadside benefits, including battery service, flat tire assistance, fuel* or fluid delivery,* and lockout assistance up to $100 per occurrence.
- Towing reimbursement of up to $100 to your nearest Volkswagen dealer or authorized service provider*
- Rental car reimbursement up to $35 per day for up to 10 days if required*
- Trip interruption coverage up to $200 per day for a maximum of five (5) days if required for a total benefit of $1,000 per occurrence*
- Deductible options of $0, $100 disappearing,* and $250 per visit
- Transferable for a $50 fee if you sell your vehicle to or your lease is assumed by a private party
- Cancelable at any time; after 30 days, pro rata refund will be provided and $50 fee will apply*
- Mechanical breakdowns covered by your vehicles’ manufacturer’s warranty
- Mechanical breakdowns caused by accident, collision, vandalism, or weather-related conditions
- Mechanical breakdowns caused by lack of maintenance or pre-existing conditions
- If vehicle is used for competitive driving, racing, or a prohibited commercial purpose
- Contact your participating dealer to request additional information about the Volkswagen Drive Easy Program.
*Due to a covered mechanical breakdown. Vehicle Service Protection coverage runs concurrently with any applicable manufacturer’s warranties. Any necessary replacement parts will be replaced using new or remanufactured original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts, OEM-approved parts, or like kind and quality parts. Due to a covered mechanical breakdown, up to three (3) gallons of fuel delivered up to three (3) times per calendar year at no additional cost. An emergency supply of oil, fluid, and water will be delivered if the member is in immediate need. Payment for these fluids is the named member’s responsibility, due upon delivery. $100 disappearing deductible will be waived if repairs are made at the selling dealership. Please consult your Agreement for complete cancelation rules, including state-specific cancelation rules.