2018 Volkswagen Beetle Interior Design and Features
The 2018 Volkswagen Beetle presents a fun yet sporty look on the outside, and it carries that through in the cabin with wrap-around front seats and plenty of exciting features. Step into the new Volkswagen Beetle interior today at Sunrise VW in Lynbrook, NY, but not before seeing what you can expect to find.
Comfort and Style
The new VW Beetle comes packed with a variety of standard and available features that will keep you comfortable for long stretches on the road while making an impression to whoever steps inside. Highlights include standard and available features such as:
- A Panoramic sunroof
- V-Tex leatherette upholstery
- Ambient interior lighting
- Heated seats
- A Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Convertible body style option
The new VW Beetle interior has been equipped with the features you’re looking for to stay connected on the road, including:
- Bluetooth® – Every VW Beetle comes standard with Bluetooth® phone and audio, allowing you to keep your hands on the wheel while streaming music or making a phone call.
- VW Car-Net App-Connect – This system integrates Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ on the Discover Media 6.3-inch touchscreen.
- SiriusXM® satellite radio and HD Radio™ – Enjoy access to a range of music, sports, talk radio, and more with satellite radio, as well as high-quality sound with HD Radio™.
- Navigation System – Get where you’re going with easy when you get the available navigation system with turn-by-turn directions.
Passenger and Cargo Space
The interior of the VW Beetle comes with:
- 4-passenger seating
- 100.5 cubic feet of interior space
- 15.4 cubic feet of cargo space
Tour the 2018 Volkswagen Beetle Interior!
The Volkswagen Beetle is on display right now in a variety of trim levels and packages at Sunrise Volkswagen, open seven days a week at 931 Sunrise Highway right by Oceanside. Count on us for all your VW Service needs. If you’re interested in financing the new VW Beetle, feel free to contact us, and for a close look of the Volkswagen.