2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Trim Levels
When it comes to the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan trim levels, there’s no shortage of options. Explore the trims below then browse our entire Volkswagen SUV and wagon inventory to see what’s out there!
With the Volkswagen Tiguan, Lynbrook drivers have their pick between:
- Tiguan S: Launches the lineup with the VW Car-Net App-Connect infotainment system, LED daytime running lights, and a composition color touchscreen sound system.
- Tiguan SE: Upgrades to an 8-inch touchscreen, a blind spot monitor for safety, and V-Tex leatherette seating surfaces.
- Tiguan SEL: Adds an 8-inch touchscreen navigation system, adaptive cruise control, and remote engine start.
- Tiguan SEL Premium: Rounds out the lineup with LED headlights, leather upholstery, and VW Digital Cockpit with a 12.3-inch display.
In addition to a variety of features, each 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan trim level comes with
The main difference between the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan trim levels is how much you’ll spend.
- Tiguan S: MSRP from $24,595
- Tiguan SE: MSRP from $26,750
- Tiguan SEL: MSRP from $31,090
- Tiguan SEL Premium: MSRP from $36,250
No matter which of the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan models you select, you’ll get the following:
- A 2.0L turbocharged engine that makes 184 hp and 221 lb-ft of torque
- An eight-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic
- Access to 4MOTION all-wheel drive
- Seating for up to seven people across three rows of seats
- An EPA-estimated 22 mpg city and 27 mpg highway (21 mpg city with 4MOTION all-wheel drive)
- Access to driver assistance features like Front Assist with Pedestrian Monitoring, Lane Assist, Park Pilot, Area View, and more
- Cargo volume up to 65.7 cubic feet with the rear seats folded down and passenger volume measuring 123.9 cubic feet
Tiguan SEL Premium
At the top of the trim lineup, you’ll find the Tiguan SEL Premium model, which stands as the best equipped of the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan trim levels for the greater price. Enjoy the likes of:
- Halogen reflector lens fog lights with low-speed corner-illuminating feature
- Climatronic dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Interior ambient lighting
- 10-way power driver’s seat with power-adjustable lumbar support
- Fender Premium Audio System
- Volkswagen Car-Net Guide & Inform with three-month trial subscriptions to SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link
Explore the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Trim Levels
Compare the Volkswagen Tiguan vs. Honda CR-V, then head to Sunrise Volkswagen to browse the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan models. After making the drive from Rockville Centre or Oceanside, learn more about your warranty options and our commitment to fast and reliable service. For more on the Volkswagen Tiguan, check out the Volkswagen Tiguan interior features.